Stuffed Bread-jalapeno, Cheese And BaconFrom keni 1 year ago
- 2 1lb balls of bread dough(or use 2 frozen or "tubed" versions of a loaf style bread) shopping list
- 8oz-12oz colby, cheddar or pepper jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2lb bacon cooked crisp and crumbled shopping list
- 2-6 jalapeno peppers, sliced(seeded, if desired, OR, you can use the jarred variety) shopping list
How to make it
- Roll bread doughs to form 2 rectangles, about 16X12(this is approx:)
- Place them on large sheet pans(sprayed with no cook spray) or baking stones
- On one half(a short half) of each of the dough rectangles, add cheese, peppers and bacon, evenly between the two. Reserve a lil of the bacon and cheese, if desired, to sprinkle over the top.
- Carefully fold the dough over the goodies on the other side and pinch edges together well, to seal.
- Add the extra cheese and bacon over the top.
- Bake at about 400 for 20 minutes or so(follow instructions on packaging if using a purchased dough) until golden brown and heated through.
- Let cool briefly.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into the dough to create "strips"