Breakfast TostadaFrom Seanzie 2 years ago
How to make it
- Begin by pouring your refried beans into a pot and add a bit of canola oil and mix. Add medium heat
- Oil or butter your tortilla on both sides and heat it up on both side until its crispy. I like to use a griddle, because you can multi task.
- Crack your egg, and immediately season it so the flavor cooks inside (I like sunny side up, because the yolk really makes this dish)
- Once the Tortilla is finished, spread some refried bean on top. place the egg in the center.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top, add you dollop of sour cream and throw on some salsa. You are ready to eat!
The CookSeanzie Baton Rouge, Louisiana
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!