Shrimp & Cream Cheese PastaFrom elgourmand 2 years ago
- • 1/2 lb (250g) penne pasta, can sub elbow or whatever. shopping list
- • A wee bit of olive oil. shopping list
- • 1 tsp. minced garlic, to taste. shopping list
- • 2 Tbs chopped fresh basil, to taste. shopping list
- • 2 Tbs chopped fresh oregano, to taste. shopping list
- • 1 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley. shopping list
- • 1 small to medium, roasted and peeled bell pepper, chopped. shopping list
- • salt and FG pepper to taste shopping list
- • ½ of an 8oz package of cream cheese shopping list
- • 1/2 lb. (250g) shrimp, peeled, deveined & washed. shopping list
How to make it
- • Cook the pasta just al dante, drain.
- • Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- • Stir in garlic, basil, oregano, parsley, bell pepper, salt and pepper, and cook about 5 minutes.
- • Stir in cream cheese until melted. Add shrimp and heat through, toss with cooked pasta and serve piping hot. Adjust the sauce thickness with a bit of milk, as needed.
- • Have grated Parmesan or Romano cheese on side and a small green salad and a glass or six of vino.
- Alternately, you can use spaghetti or linguini and serve the sauce over the top, in the usual way. See Photo
The Cookelgourmand Apia, WS
- Not added to any groups yet!