Aunt Maxine's Easy Pepper SteakFrom mandymoore 4 years ago
- 2 lbs steak, thin and cut into strips shopping list
- 4 large bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips shopping list
- 2 large onions, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 (10 oz) can golden mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 can water shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- oil for frying the steak shopping list
How to make it
- Flour steak strips, simmer in a skillet in a small amount of oil.
- Cover with a lid.
- When tender enough to cut with a fork add bell pepper and onion.
- Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Mix soup with water, add to meat mixture.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Serve over hot rice
- I use an electric skillet since I do not own a wok.