Strawberry Ice Box PieFrom DetroitTokyo 4 years ago
How to make it
- Pick out about 6-8 berries (more if you want to cover the whole top) that are like in size. Slice and set aside.
- Dice remaining strawberries. They should equal to about 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 cups.
- Place egg whites into a mixing bowl. Beat until frothy.
- Add sugar and lemon juice and beat until light and fluffy, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add berries and beat for another minute.
- Fold in whipped topping with wooden spoon or similar, mix until incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust. Smooth top over with wooden spoon. Top with sliced berries.
- Cover and place in freezer for at least 1 hour, but overnight is best.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!