Mustard Maple Chicken ThighsFrom krumkake 2 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together the mustard, syrup and vinegar.
- Lay the thighs in a single layer in a lightly greased glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle chicken with a little salt and pepper
- Cover chicken with mustard marinade; flip the thighs a couple times to coat them all well with the marinade.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 40 minutes, uncovered, flipping the pieces once 1/2 way through the baking time.
- Remove pan from oven and cover it with foil for 5 minutes to allow the juices to return to the chicken meat.
- Spoon any sauce in the pan over the chicken before serving.
- NOTE - We put this in a foil pan and cooked it on our gas grill. It turned out perfectly! So if it's as hot where you are as it is here, don't heat up the oven - cook it outside! I'm sure it could also be done on a charcoal grill over indirect heat until internal meat temperature registers 170 degrees.