Mustard Maple Chicken ThighsFrom krumkake 4 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together the mustard, syrup and vinegar.
- Lay the thighs in a single layer in a lightly greased glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle chicken with a little salt and pepper
- Cover chicken with mustard marinade; flip the thighs a couple times to coat them all well with the marinade.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 40 minutes, uncovered, flipping the pieces once 1/2 way through the baking time.
- Remove pan from oven and cover it with foil for 5 minutes to allow the juices to return to the chicken meat.
- Spoon any sauce in the pan over the chicken before serving.
- NOTE - We put this in a foil pan and cooked it on our gas grill. It turned out perfectly! So if it's as hot where you are as it is here, don't heat up the oven - cook it outside! I'm sure it could also be done on a charcoal grill over indirect heat until internal meat temperature registers 170 degrees.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating2 people
These were GRREAT! We enjoyed them a lot and I will definitely be making these again and again. With either skin on or off! Thanks for this wonderful recipe Krumkake:) 11/6/14
More in IMI
moreGood4U in Perth loved it
I used skinless bone in thighs and cooked mine at 375 for 25 minutes, flipped and did another 25. Yummy stuff! I have a feeling this will be good cold tomorrow. I was feeling lazy and put some foil in a pie plate and sprayed it with cooking spray. ...morefrankieanne in North northern loved it