Key Lime Cheesecake Dessert SquaresFrom cinnamongal 2 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated) shopping list
- 3/4 cup key lime juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 3/4 cup reserved cookie crust crumbs shopping list
- 3/4 cup coconut shopping list
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, cut butter into cookie mixture using pastry blender or fork, until mixture is crumbly.
- Reserve 3/4 cup mixture for topping.
- Press remaining mixture in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in condensed milk, key lime juice, lime peel, and flour.
- Pour filling mixture over crust.
- In medium bowl, mix reserved cookie crumbs, coconut and macadamia nuts.
- Sprinkle evenly over top of filling.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown and mixture is set.
- Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!