Carrot And Coriander SoupFrom gourmetana 3 years ago
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 lb carrots, washed and sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1/2 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 5 cups vegetable stock (I've used chicken stock or water and it's equally good) shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pan heat the olive oil and sautee the onion and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the carrots and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the coriander, curry and a pinch of salt.
- Add the stock. Bring to the boil and cook until the carrots are fork tender.
- Add the fresh coriander. Taste the soup. Season with salt (if needed) and pepper.
- Puree the soup with a hand blender until you get a velvety soup.
- Serve immediately.