Asian Fried DoughnutsFrom falafel_fanatic 2 years ago
How to make it
- Slightly beat eggs in a mixing bowl, ad sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Melt butter, measure and add to mixture.
- Beat, add milk, mix.
- Sift flour, measure, sift dry ingredients, together, add to mixture.
- Add vanilla, mix well, and add last amount of flour.
- Roll out dough and cut 1/2 inch thick.
- (Dough is very soft and will stick easily to cutter and board. Therefore, be sure to keep dusted with flour at all times. Handle gently as dough will fall apart easily).
- Fry in hot deep canola oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Roll in granulated sugar or top with favorite icing.
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!