Caprese Grilled SandwichFrom DetroitTokyo 9 months ago
How to make it
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Spread 1 tbsp pesto on each slice of bread.
- Top one side with sliced tomatoes.
- Top the tomatoes with a splash of Balsamic.
- Top with cheese. Place second slice bread on top.
- Add 1/2 tbsp butter to skillet. Place sandwich into skillet. When brown, flip and add remaining butter. When other side is browned & cheese is melted, remove from skillet.
- Allow to cool a bit before slicing in half and serving.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!