Korean Gaeran Mari (stuffed Egg Omelette W Cheese)From oliviajasonkim 1 year ago
- 5 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 small carrot, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 green onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 slice American cheese (or mozzarella) shopping list
- 1 sheet Korean roasted seaweed (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt, dash of ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk eggs with finely chopped onions, green onions, carrots until well mixed. Add some seasoning of salt and pepper along with a dash of garlic powder if available.
- In a lightly greased non-stick pan or skillet, pour egg mixture and heat slowly over medium heat. It should take a few minutes before getting ready to flip.
- When solidified after a few minutes and almost cooked through, top with cheese in the middle.
- Roll omelette into a tight roll by lifting one side with a spoon or spatula until fully curled.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let omelette rest for a few minutes to cool.
- Slice into 1 or 2-inch pieces and serve with cross-sections showing.
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!