Crockpot Enchiladas - YumFrom itsajourney 7 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 large onion, diced shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 pkt taco seasonings shopping list
- 1 large can of black beans, drained shopping list
- 1 large can of kidney beans drained shopping list
- 1 large can of diced tomatos and chiles, not drained shopping list
- 1 large bag of medium sized thick tortilla shells shopping list
- 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- jalapenos to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef with garlic, pepper, onion, and green pepper
- Add taco seasonings
- Add black beans, kidney beans, and tomatos and mix well.
- In the bottom of your large crock pot spoon in some of your mixture.
- Layer on tortillas, cheese, mixture and optional jalapenos, in that order
- Repeat until ingredients are gone and top with cheese.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until bubbly