Apple Pie With Coffee IcingFrom awrelie 4 years ago
- 150g soften butter shopping list
- 200g brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 100ml milk shopping list
- 2 peeled and grated apples shopping list
- 400ml all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp ginger powder shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar shopping list
- 50g melted butter shopping list
- 400ml caster sugar shopping list
- 3-4 tbsp strong coffee shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 175C [347F]
- Whish butter and sugar well until fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Pour in the milk and apples.
- In another bowl - mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and vanilla sugar.
- Mix everything together.
- Pour into lined baking tray [24cm - 9.4in].
- Bake for 1 hour. Let it cool.
- Mix butter with coffee ans caster sugar. It has to be a soft, smooth icing. Apply it on the op of cooled cake.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
The Rating1 people
gonna try your icing this weekend i love coffee ....putting on amish made angel food cake, for pool party saturday..thank you ...i'll let you know how it goesbrianinphiladelphia in phila''duh''phia loved it
only made the icing and put it on a bakery bought pound cake ...the icing was delicious...i added couple tablespoons of kahluha to the recipebrianinphiladelphia in phila''duh''phia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!