Torta CapreseFrom awrelie 3 years ago
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour shopping list
- 250g dark chocolate shopping list
- 250g white sugar shopping list
- 250g chopped almonds shopping list
- 120g egg yolks shopping list
- 220g egg whites shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 250g unsalted butter [at room temperature] shopping list
- caster sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the chocolate and butter. Mix in the flour.
- Whish egg yolks with sugar and add to chocolate mixture.
- Add chopped almonds.
- Whish egg whites with salt and mix in chocolate mixture.
- Pour the dough into 22x22cm greased and floured baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven [180C - 356F] for ~35 minutes.
- Dust with caster sugar
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!