Cinnamony Carrot - Pumpkin - Sweet Potato BreadFrom moxie2burn 3 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup carrot, pumpkin, sweet potato or butternut squash puree shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 2 large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together flour salt, white sugar and baking soda.
- In separate bowl, mix together puree of choice, oil, eggs, brown sugar, water, cinnamon and vanilla extract. When well mixed, add dry mixture, mixing only to combine.
- Pour batter into greased 9x5 loaf pan. Bake 45-60 minutes or until tester comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on rack; remove from pan.
People Who Like This Dish 15
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- cutietheduck Siloam Springs, AR
- optimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- judithcalvo1953 Nowhere, Us
- phwriter11 MNL, Stockholm
- doreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- mrsbolettieri Nowhere, Us
- Olivemoose Nowhere, Us
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- qcumbers Campbell River, CA
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
- Not added to any groups yet!