White Chocolate Mousse with Strawberry SwirlFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- white chocolate MOUSSE WITH RASPBERRY SWIRL shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cold water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 3 ounces white chocolate shopping list
- 1/4 cup pureed raspberries shopping list
- 15 miniature phyllo cups shopping list
- 1/4 cup halved raspberries for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In a small pan combine water and gelatin then allow to stand 1 minute to soften.
- Add 2 tablespoons of heavy cream then stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
- Add white chocolate and stir until melted.
- Chill until cool but not set about 10 minutes.
- In a small chilled bowl whip remaining heavy cream to full volume.
- Fold whipped cream into cooled chocolate.
- Drizzle pureed raspberries onto cooled chocolate.
- Run a knife through chocolate to create raspberry swirls.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Spoon or pipe 2 teaspoons of filling into each shell then garnish with raspberry half.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!