Creamy Vegan Corn ChowderFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 2 cups diced yukon gold potatoes shopping list
- 4 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 3 cups sweet corn shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except salt and pepper in soup pot.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Blend half of the soup in a blender.
- Return to pot and stir in salt and pepper.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members