Sweet Avocado MuffinsFrom moxie2burn 4 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups very ripe avocado, mashed or pureed* shopping list
- 1 T. fresh squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 heaping teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin pan with papers, set aside. Sift all dry ingredients together (flour, baking powder, soda and salt), set aside.
- Beat sugar and eggs until fluffy; stir in avocado, lime juice, oil and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Spoon the mixture evenly into prepared pan. Bake 15 - 20 minutes or until tester comes out clean. Remove from tin and cool.
- *If you want a lighter taste and texture, you can cut the amount of avocado back to 1 cup, but no less.
- Sweet Avocado Muffins recipe Copyright © 2012 by Trysha Mapley. Contact the author to obtain permission for republication.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
- Not added to any groups yet!