Blt Sandwich W In-n-out SauceFrom oliviajasonkim 2 years ago
- Servings: 4 people shopping list
- Prep time: 10 minutes shopping list
- Cook time: 10 minutes shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 8~10 slices of bacon, pre-cut before cooked shopping list
- 8 slices whole grain bread, toasted shopping list
- 1 tomato, sliced thin shopping list
- 4 pieces crisp lettuce shopping list
- 2 tbsp light mayo shopping list
- 1 tbsp ketchup shopping list
- 1 tbsp relish shopping list
- American cheese (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cook the bacon over medium heat in a non-stick pan until golden brown and crisp, about 5~7 minutes total. Drain on a paper towel.
- 2. Toast the bread in a toaster according to preference. If using cheese, place on toasted bread to get it soft and melted.
- 3. Cut the tomatoes into this slices and set aside. Lettuce can either be shredded or used as whole pieces depending on preference.
- 4. Combine and stir together the mayonnaise, ketchup, and relish for the In-N-Out sauce. Spread the mixture on each slice of toast. Lay the lettuce, tomato slices, and then the bacon pieces. Cover with a second slice of toast and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- oliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!