Paula Deen's Tomato PieFrom sparow64 4 years ago
- 4 tomatoes, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 (9-inch) prebaked deep dish pie shell shopping list
- 1 cup grated mozzarella shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the tomatoes in a colander in the sink in 1 layer. Sprinkle with salt and allow to drain for 10 minutes.
- Layer the tomato slices, basil, and onion in pie shell. Season with salt and pepper. Combine the grated cheeses and mayonnaise together. Spread mixture on top of the tomatoes and bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- To serve, cut into slices and serve warm.