Alfredo Sauce Without CreamFrom kathijo1230 2 years ago
- 3/4 stick butter shopping list
- 3 large cloves garlic shopping list
- 4 tbs flour shopping list
- 2 chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup Italian Shredded cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 leaf basil or 1 TS of basil shopping list
- 1 tbsp parsley shopping list
- 1/2 block cream cheese (Optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup mushrooms (Optional) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste (Optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Saute garlic in butter.
- Slowly add flower constantly stirring with whisk.
- Add 1/2 broth, briskly stirring.
- Continue a brisk stir while adding 1 cups milk.
- Add mushrooms, basil, parsley, salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Add more broth to thin and continue stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Let thicken for 5-10 minutes before serving.
The Cookkathijo1230 Kissimmee, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!