Strawberry Chiffon PieFrom susana 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in cold water.
- Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Fold in the whipped topping and 2-cups of strawberries.
- Pour into the crust.
- Refrigerate for three hours or until set.
- Garnish with the remaining strawberries
- (Serves 8)
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
The Rating1 people
this is what Ive been looki ng for! Thanks! do you think it would be good if I use raspberry jello instead?yumyum in Brooklyn loved it
I made this over the weekend and it was delicous! It didnt hold very well, so it came out like a mush when I tried to serve it. However, no one minded because it was just so good! I made 3 pies and they were all finished wihtin minutes. Thank you fo...moreyumyum in Brooklyn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!