Lamb And Ratatouille KabobsFrom berry 7 years ago
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless lamb, round stick or sirloin shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 2 tbsp cooking oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp sniped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1 - inch pieces shopping list
- 1 medium eggplant, quartered and cut into 1- inch slices shopping list
- 8 cherry tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat from lamb. Cut into 3/4 inch cubes; set meat aside.
- For marinade in a bowl combine wine, oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, pepper and salt. Add meat to bowl. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours.
- Cook green pepper pieces in a boiling water for 1 minute.
- Drain meat, reserving marinade. On four long skewers alternately thread lamb, eggplant slices, and green pepper pieces.
- Place kabobs on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 6 to 8 minutes for medium, brushing with marinade and turning skewers often. ( dont brush with marinade during the last 5 minutes of broiling.)
- Add two cherry tomatoes to each skewer the last 1 minute