Edamame Dip With Won Ton ChipsFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
- 4 cups shelled edamame, cooked according to package instructions shopping list
- 3-4 garlic cloves, crushed & minced shopping list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1-2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup water + more as needed shopping list
- 1/3 tsp black pepper, or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste shopping list
- 30 won ton wrappers, cut in half diagonally shopping list
- olive oil spray shopping list
- sea salt & black pepper, freshly ground - to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place edamame, garlic, lemon juice, 1 tsp olive oil and 1/2 cup water in food processor fitted with S-blade. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Process to combine. Add more oil and/or water as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet (or 2) with parchment paper. Spray with olive oil.
- Place won ton pieces onto sheet so they are not touching. Spray with olive oil then sprinkle with sea salt & pepper.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until the edges are lightly brown. Remove from oven. Chips will continue to brown while left on the baking sheet.
- Once cooled, place in serving dish. May be stored in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!