Jack Daniels CakeFrom canzi 6 years ago
- 1 box yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniels Tennessee whiskey shopping list
- 1 1/2 sticks butter/margarine, softened shopping list
- 16 oz pkg. butterscotch chips shopping list
- 1 cup black walnuts (I like to put them through the food processor.) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Sift cake mix and instant pudding together into a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, Jack, and butter.
- Mix well.
- Reserve 1/4 cup each of chips and nuts.
- Add remaining chips and nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle reserved chips and nuts over batter.
- Bake 45 to 60 minutes.