Grilled Chicken BruschettaFrom sparow64 2 years ago
- Ken's Balsamic vinaigrette dressing (small bottle, and I think I had "lite") shopping list
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (you could use thighs) shopping list
- 4 slices havarti cheese (Normally I would have used Mozzerella cheese, but I had havarti that I needed to use...it was fantastic. You could use Swiss or Provolone, too) shopping list
- 4 med. size ripe tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1-2 T chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 T EVOO shopping list
- chopped fresh basil (I was out of fresh and too far into it to go to the store...so I used dried...tasted great, but fresh would have been prettier) shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse and pat dry chicken
- Place in large ziploc bag
- Pour 3/4 bottle of dressing over chicken, squeeze air out. Marinate in fridge a few hours...I left mine all day while I was working
- 30 min before grilling, set chicken out to come up to room temp
- During this time, make bruschetta mixture and let stand for flavors to marry:
- Combine chopped tomatoes, garlic, evoo and basil
- Set aside
- Grill chicken to internal temp of 165
- While chicken is grilling, pour the remianing 1/4 bottle dressing in small saucepan and simmer to reduce.
- Place a slice of cheese on each piece of chicken when it comes off the grill, so that it will melt
- Top with bruschetta mixture and a drizzle of the balsamic vinaigrette reduction.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating1 people
That's beautiful Lori! Love chicken, love Balsamic and love Bruschetta so I think I'm going to love this recipe! :) Great picture!chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
This was awesome! Love the recipe! It can marinate all day long, and is easy to prep and pull together yet it looks pretty fancy and it tastes delicious! More on IMI. Thanks Lori!
morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!