Baked TacosFrom michellem 4 years ago
- 2 lbs ground beef( I used chicken) shopping list
- 4 teaspoons dried minced onion shopping list
- 3 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans shopping list
- 2 cups shredded colby-jack cheese shopping list
- 18-20 hard taco shells shopping list
- Optional Condiments- shopping list
- lettuce (shredded) shopping list
- tomato (diced) shopping list
- salsa shopping list
- guacamole shopping list
How to make it
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl combine dried minced onion, chili powder, cornstarch, garlic powder, cumin, oregano, and cayenne pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Step 2: In a large skillet brown ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain off any excess liquid. Add refried beans, tomato sauce, and prepared taco seasoning. Mix well.
- Step 3: Spoon the taco meat mixture into the taco shells and place into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, standing up. Sprinkle cheese over the top of the taco meat in each shell. Place into the oven and bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tacos are heated through. Remove from the oven and top with any optional condiments for serving.
- (Makes 8-10 Servings)
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!