Moist Orange CakeFrom hooch 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wash oranges, then boil in skin, partially covered with a lid for nearly 2 hours...let them cool, then cut oranges open and remove pips.
- turn oranges into pulp by rubbing thru seive, or by blending in a food processor (remove membranes first)
- beat eggs, add all other ingredients, mix thorughly then pour into a large greased cake tin
- bake in a preheated oven at 190.c for around 1 hour or until a skewer runs clean when poked thru centre of cake
- leave to cool before turning out, serve with alittle whipped cream or cream fraiche
The Cookhooch New Zealand, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!