Favorite Tabbouleh SaladFrom hollyeats 4 years ago
- 3/4 cup bulghur (up to 1 cup if you prefer) shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions, or 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 2 large or 3 smaller tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium cucumber - peeled, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Pour boiling water over bulghur in a large bowl. Stir well, cover and leave to soak for 1 hour.
- Drain bulghur and return to bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and stir well.
- Cover and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
The Cookhollyeats Shaftesbury, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!