Cranberry Pie CakeFrom midgelet 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease one 9 inch pie pan, I like pyrex
- Combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
- Stir in the cranberries and the walnuts, and toss to coat.
- Stir in the butter, fork beaten eggs, and almond extract.
- Mix well by hand, mixture may be thick esp when using frozen cranberries
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350F degrees until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean- probably 40 -45 minutes
- Serve warm or chilled
- Note: pie firms up with chilling and a bit easier to cut
- Serve with ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
Pie Lovers Of The World106 members
Pie In The Sky36 members
Oldies But Goodies115 members
Pies Pies Everywhere Is Pies45 members
Cakes Of Any Type143 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere50 members
CRANBERRY Recipes33 members