Easy Coconut Cheesecake PieFrom bellsd 3 years ago
- 8 oz softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1 C cold milk, whole or 2% shopping list
- 1 3 oz package cheesecake- flavored instant pudding shopping list
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2-3 oz sweetened shredded coconut shopping list
- 1 9" graham cracker crust shopping list
- 2 palmfuls sweetened shredded coconut for toasting shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cream cheese and cold milk on low until well blended
- Add pudding and condensed milk-beat on low until smooth
- Gently stir in palmfuls of coconut
- Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate immediately at least 4 hours
- In heavy pan, on very low heat, toast palmfuls of coconut
- NOTE: This will take a while to toast, but once it gets going will burn quickly. Stir coconut often & watch closely.
- Just before serving, sprinkle toasted coconut atop pie as an attractive and yummy garnish.
The Cookbellsd Kalamazoo, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!