Delectable Raw Chocolate Avocado PuddingFrom tuilelaith 3 years ago
- 1 medium avocado (not gross - ripe and at peak of perfection please!) shopping list
- 1/2 cup dates (pre-soaked in warm water) shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 1/8 cup water (as needed for consistency) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon celtic sea salt (or less) shopping list
How to make it
- Throw all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Start blending on slow and then crank up the blending speed to high.
- Blend until puddingy and smooth!
- You might need to start and stop this a few times to get it to blend properly because the dates may require more blending to get consistency.
- If you have a good blender (AKA Vitamix or Blendtec) then you should be able to get this super smooth.
- You may need to add a tiny bit of extra water to facilitate blending.
- But if doing so only add TINY bits at a time!
- Try not to add extra water or it'll end up watering it down and changing the consistency.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
Health Food Junkies423 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Choco Lovers138 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
All About Choclate86 members
Chocoholics Anonymous154 members
Frugal Pantry Cookers186 members
Healthy Chocolate26 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members