Tiramisu Pie - EasyFrom kathijo1230 4 years ago
- 48 vanilla wafers, divided shopping list
- 1/4cup brewed strong coffee or expresso, cooled, divided shopping list
- 4oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1-1/2cups cold milk shopping list
- 1pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla flavor Instant Pudding shopping list
- 1tub (8 oz.) French vanilla whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip) shopping list
- 1square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet chocolate, grated shopping list
How to make it
- DIP Wafers in coffee and arrange on the bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. (if doubling recipe, use 9x13 pan)
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 min. Gently stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
- LAYER half each of the pudding mixture and grated chocolate in crust; cover with remaining (coffee dipped) wafers. Repeat layers of pudding and chocolate. Top with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 3 hours.
The Cookkathijo1230 Kissimmee, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!