Super Vanilla FrostingFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk together the cream, sugar and salt (and vanilla pod, if using) in a saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a simmer, then uncover and boil gently for 1 minute.
- Pour immediately into a bowl, remove vanilla pod and cool at room temperature, without stirring, for 45 minutes.
- Fill a larger bowl with ice water and set the bowl of vanilla mixture inside.
- With electric beaters, beat in the vanilla extract, butter and shortening until the mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- Use immediately or store in a covered container up to 1 week in the fridge.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!