Milky Mochi CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a small pot, combine butter, sugar, milk and salt.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Immediately pour into the sweet rice flour mixture and with a sturdy spatula or wooden spoon beat until a moist but workable dough forms.
- Wrap in clingfilm and chill 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Roll out cookies to 1/8" thickness between sheets of wax paper and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool completely on the sheets.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Nut Free5 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
A Cookie Jar58 members
Gluten Free24 members