Lemon Honey Roasted CarrotsFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- 1 lb slender, fresh carrots (ideally heirlooms) shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (for company / special occasions, use Meyer lemons) shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon zest shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, cracked but left whole shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 2 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed shopping list
- pinch sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Halve the carrots lengthwise, and if they're very long cut in half across. Place in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- In a bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over the carrots and stir to evenly coat.
- Cover and roast for 15 minutes.
- Stir, then uncover and roast a further 15 minutes.