Stuffed Trout With Rosemary GarlicFrom strix_varia 6 years ago
- 2 Whole trout cleaned but with Head Tail and Skin left on shopping list
- 5 Tbs. "Robust Flavored" olive oil shopping list
- fresh rosemary leaves shopping list
- 2 cloves Fresh Pressed garlic shopping list
- cracked pepper shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 lemon Thinly Sliced for garnish shopping list
- 2 cups wild rice cooked shopping list
- 1 Yellow summer squash halved and then Sliced shopping list
- 1 Green Zuchinni halved then Sliced shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Slced Oakra shopping list
- uncooked corn sliced off of the cobb shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse the fish inside and out with cold tap water then pat dry with a paper towel inside and out.
- Prepare wild rice and mix with the other vegetables and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan on med-lo heat. When the oil is hot press and add the garlic and about 10 leaves of rosemary(reserving some rosemary for garnish) to the oil and add a tsp. of kosher salt. Heat the garlic and rosemary until the garlic browns then set aside.
- Put the fish in a baking dish and brush the olive oil containing the rosemary, Garlic and salt on the outside and the inside of the fish.
- Stuff the fish with the vegetable and rice mixture. Squeeze some lemon juice of the trout. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and lemon slice
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
The Cookstrix_varia Louisville, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!