Chicken with Red Peppers over Angel Hair PastaFrom cheftom 6 years ago
- 2 Boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons of flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of garlic pepper shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of sun dried tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup of red peppers shopping list
- 1 cup of green peppers shopping list
- 1 small zucchini cut into thin strips or cubes shopping list
- 1¼ cup of white wine shopping list
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes - not drained shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up two boneless chicken breasts into very small strips.
- Combine the flour and garlic pepper in a bowl.
- Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour and garlic pepper mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a deep skillet for about two minutes and then add the garlic.
- After about 30 seconds, add the chicken and cook until done.
- Add the 1¼ cup wine and use the liquid to deglaze the bottom of the pan from the chicken that was cooked.
- Next, add to mixture: Sun dried tomatoes, Red peppers, Green peppers Zucchini, diced tomatoes with liquid.
- Cook until mixture boils and until the peppers and zucchini are soft.
- Serve over cooked angel hair pasta.
- This recipe was originally posted on my blog: http://www.cheftomcooks.com