Banana Foster PancakesFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 6 bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup maple syrup shopping list
- ½ cup slivered pecans shopping list
- 1 tsp crème d'banana liqueur shopping list
- 1 tsp light rum shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
- additional chopped pecans, optional shopping list
- strawberries, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a large skillet; add bananas and pecans. Sauté about one minute.
- Add syrup and heat. Stir in liqueur; keep warm.
- Using your favorite pancake recipe, prepare pancakes allowing three pancakes preserving.
- Arrange pancakes on individual plates and top with banana mixture.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream, sprinkle with additional chopped pecans, and top with a fanned strawberry.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- cookingschooldropout Nowhere, Us
- neoncrucifixion Bethlehem, PA
- victoriaregina USA, VA
- anndeek Fort St John, CA
- somebodysaveme17 Quezon City, PH
- rekabla Flint, TX
- kmtg701 Clinton Township, MI
- artichokehearts Seattle, Washington
- pmoran Ponca City, OK
- pinkpasta Upstate, SC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔