Cracker Barrel Double Fudge Coca-cola CakeFrom twill10 1 year ago
- thx to : Texas Recipes.com shopping list
- cracker Barrel Double Fudge Coca-Cola cake shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup Coca-Cola shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- ... 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine shopping list
- 3 Tbsp cocoa shopping list
- 2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, bring Coca-Cola, oil, margarine and cocoa to a boil; mix the sugar, flour and salt, Pour in the boiling liquid and beat well.
- Add the eggs, buttermilk, soda and vanilla and beat well. Pour into a greased and floured sheet cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 1/4 lb. margarine
- 3 Tbsp cocoa
- 6 Tbsp cream or milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1 lb. confectioners' sugar
- In a saucepan, combine butter, cocoa and milk and heat until the butter melts. Beat in the remaining ingredients, and spread on the hot cake. Cool and cut.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!