Green Goddess Grilled CheeseFrom notyourmomma 1 year ago
- 4 slices of wheat bread shopping list
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp of green goddess dressing or chimichurri sauce or pesto shopping list
- 4 slices of muenster cheese shopping list
- 1 avocado sliced shopping list
- 12-14 baby spinach leaves washed and dried shopping list
- crumbled goat cheese about an ounce each sandwich shopping list
How to make it
- Butter the outside part of four pieces of bread.
- Spread chimichurri on two inside slices of bread (or green goddess dressing or pesto if you prefer)
- Top each inside piece with a slice of good deli muenster
- Top evenly with spinach leaves for each sandwich
- Top with equal pinches of goat cheese
- Top with sliced avocado See Photo
- Make a sandwich.
- Grill on medium low heat until toasted on each side. See Photo
- Slice and serve. YUM!
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!