Cinnamon Roll PancakesFrom tuilelaith 3 years ago
- For the Pancakes: shopping list
- 4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 8 tsps baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 4 cups milk shopping list
- 4 tbsps vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- ~ shopping list
- For the cinnamon Filling shopping list
- 1 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- ~ shopping list
- For the cream cheese glaze shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- To make the Cinnamon Filling:
- Mix the three ingredients together. Place in a disposable piping bag and snip the end off or put in a Ziploc bag and snip the corner off.
- To make the Pancakes:
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another bowl. Stir them together until everything is moistened leaving a few lumps.
- Heat your griddle to exactly 325 degrees. You don't want these too cook too quickly, and you won't want your cinnamon to burn.
- Make desired size pancake on greased griddle and then using the piping bag and starting at the center of the pancake, create a cinnamon swirl. Wait until the pancake has lots of bubble before you try to turn it. You will find that when you turn it the cinnamon swirl will melt. The cinnamon will melt out and create the craters which the cream cheese glaze will fill.
- To make the Cream Cheese Glaze:
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the butter and cream cheese and then stir together. Whisk in the powdered sugar and vanilla. Add a little milk if needed to makeit a glaze consistency.
- Place pancake on plate, then cover with cream cheese glaze.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!