Low-fat Key Lime PuddingFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
How to make it
- In 1-quart saucepan stir together soymilk, sugar, cornstarch, Key lime juice and lime peel with wire whisk until cornstarch is dissolved.
- Heat to just under boiling, stirring constantly.
- Cook 1 minute, continuing to stir.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Cover surface of pudding mixture with plastic wrap to prevent skin from forming.
- Refrigerate until cold. Serve with whipped topping if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
I made this today. It was easy and fantastic, my husband and I agree. I used homemade kefir (whole milk) so it wasn't low-fat but it was delicious.goldclaw in Ponoka loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
Sweet Tooth447 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Party Food316 members