Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken ..From twill10 3 years ago
- Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs chicken .. shopping list
- thx to:http://debrapate.blogspot.com/2012/01/outback-steakhouse-alice-springs.html and Kim's kraziness shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness shopping list
- Lawry's seasoning salt shopping list
- 6 bacon slices shopping list
- 1/4 cup regular mustard shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushroom (I omitted because my family does not like mushrooms) shopping list
- 2 cup shredded colby/Jack cheese shopping list
- First, Sprinkle and rub the chicken breasts with seasoning salt. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. shopping list
How to make it
- While the chicken is in the refrigerator, cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside. ***Do not discard grease.***
- Saute chicken in the bacon grease for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until browned. Place chicken in a 9" × 13" casserole dish or pan.
- To make the Honey Mustard: In a small bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise and dried onion flakes.
- Spread some of the Honey Mustard over each piece of chicken, then layer with mushrooms, crumbled bacon, and shredded cheese.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is done.
- Serve with the left over Honey Mustard Sauce that you made.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
The Rating2 people
NPMarie in Magalia loved it
Hi Twill! I was wondering if you could add this wonderful recipe to the "I Made It" group..we like to try to keep track of recipes made & reviewed! Many thanks:-)NPMarie in Magalia loved it
This is delicious! I used Jalapeno Havarti cheese, and did not use mushrooms. The honey mustard sauce is just perfect! I split the chicken breasts and served them on buns. I will make this again and again! ~ moreCosmicmother in Alberta loved it