Quinoa White Bean Burgers With Herbed Greek YogurtFrom DetroitTokyo 10 months ago
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked according to package instructions and cooled completely shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, cut into chunks shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups great northern beans (I used 1/2 cup dry, soaked overnight & cooked until tender, this also equals one 15oz can, drained) shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (I made fresh with gluten free bread), divided shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup yogurt shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese (I used an Italian blend) shopping list
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- zest and juice from 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 1 tbsp cumin shopping list
- sea salt and black pepper – to taste shopping list
- vegetable or olive oil for cooking shopping list
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt shopping list
- juice and zest from 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tbsp each fresh dill and chives, roughly chopped shopping list
- sea salt & black pepper, freshly ground – to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place carrots, beans, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor fitted with an “S-blade”. Process until smooth. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add cooked quinoa, 1/4 cups bread crumbs and remaining ingredients. Mix to incorporate. Divide into 6 portions and form into patties.
- Place remaining bread crumbs into a shallow dish and coat patties. Chill patties in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat cooking oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Combine all ingredients and mix to incorporate. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!