Almond Mocha ( Sugar Free)From jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 4 packets Pyure Organic stevia (this is my fave, use whatever packet stevia you like) shopping list
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- pinch sea salt shopping list
- 1 cup brewed coffee shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I like Silk) shopping list
- 2 tbsp boiling water shopping list
- 2 drops liquid stevia (use your favourite, I like NOW) shopping list
How to make it
If serving cold:
- Stir together the coffee, almond milk and liquid stevia. Chill thoroughly.
If serving hot:
- Combine the coffee and almond milk in a microwave safe pitcher and heat about 3-4 minutes, until hot, but drinkable.
- Mix the stevia, cocoa and salt in a large cup (or a jug if serving two).
- Stir the boiling water into the dry mixture until completely combined, then slowly whisk in the almond milk mixture and liquid stevia.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth447 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members