Roast Duck SoupFrom chuckieb 3 years ago
- 10 oz. dried egg noodles shopping list
- 5 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tbsp. Shaoxing rice wine (or dry sherry) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. minced ginger shopping list
- 3 greens onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed shredded bok choy leaves shopping list
- 1 lb. Chinese roast duck with crispy skin, chopped into bite-size pieces shopping list
- Handful of fresh mung bean sprouts or soybean sprouts shopping list
- toasted sesame oil, for drizzling shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the noodles according to their package instructions or boil until al dente. Drain well and divide among bowls.
- Combine the stock, rice wine, ginger, and green onions in a large pot and bring to a boil, then decrease the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the bok choy to the pot and simmer for 1 minute, or until the leaves are wilted and turn bright green.
- Top each bowl of noodles with the Roast Duck. Heap the bean sprouts on top and then pour the broth over everything. Drizzle a little sesame oil over the bowls just before serving.
The Cookchuckieb Ottawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!