English Muffin Breakfast PizzaFrom frankieanne 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 425F. I used my toaster oven for this small serving.
- Spread a heaping tablespoon of refried beans on each muffin half See Photo. Place in the oven and bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Use a cookie sheet if you are using a regular size oven.
- In the meantime, cook your eggs as you like them. I did mine sunnyside up for a runny yolk. Salt and pepper to your taste. Keep the eggs warm if they get done before the muffins. Time it right if you're really good! :)
- Sprinkle half of the cheese on each half of the muffin, return to the oven and cook for a minute or two until the cheese is melted.
- Place one egg on one muffin half and top with a teaspoon or so of salsa. Serve immediately.
- (According to my calculations using the information on the packaging, one prepared muffin half should have only around 170 calories to it.)