Paleo Banana BreadFrom luisascatering 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cream the egg yolks and honey in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the oil, vanilla, mashed banana, cinnamon, baking soda and almond flour and combine well.
- With a handheld or stand mixer in a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Stir in a little of the egg whites into the banana mixture to loosen it up a bit before gradually folding the rest of the egg whites into the mixture.
- Lightly grease a light colored, non-stick loaf tin with coconut oil and line bottom with parchment, then also grease the parchment. Pour in the banana bread batter and lightly tap pan on table to get rid of any air bubbles.
- Place in the oven to bake and check after 45 min (it may need an additional 15 minutes if it still looks too moist in the center) Remove from oven, run knife along sides of pan to loosen and allow to cool in pan for at least 30 minutes before slicing.