Slow Cooker Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom dennydca 10 months ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/4 inch thickness shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, diced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro shopping list
- 1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes with juice shopping list
- 1 small can diced green chilies shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup taco sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except for lime juice and taco sauce.
- In a separate bowl combine taco sauce and lime juice.
- Cover one side of the chicken breasts with enough cheese mixture to coat.
- Roll breasts over mixture.
- Spray the slow cooker with veggie spray.
- Carefully place the chicken breasts, seam side sown, in the slow cooker.
- Pour in the remaining cheese mixture.
- Glaze with the taco sauce mixture.
- Cover, and cook 6 hours on low or 3 hours on High.
- Serve with Spanish rice.